Terms and conditions of use of the PsihoSensus site
- The entire website, its contents (pictures, articles, brand name,etc.) including the logo, are the property of Valentina Dragomir, psychotherapist.
- The entire content of this site, including the PsihoSensus logo, is protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form (electronic or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Valentina Dragomir.
- Valentina Dragomir will not be liable for any loss you suffer in connection with your use of this website, for any delay in your use or inability to use the site or any information obtained through the site PsihoSensus website.
- The PsihoSensus site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any contents or information obtained from this website.
- You do not have permission to sign in or use the whole or any part of PsihoSensus website for any reason that is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or obscene, and in particular you are not allowed to submit anything that, in the opinion of Valentina Dragomir, damages her practice or offends other users or people in any way.
- The PsihoSensus website may contain hyperlinks to websites controlled by parties other than Valentina Dragomir. The operation of such sites is beyond the control of the owner of this site and you will continue at your own risk. The owner of this website does not endorse or sponsor anyone and is not responsible for the products, services, or content you access through any linked site.
- The data collected through the psychological tests is used to help you get answers or test results.
- The section of online psychological tests at PsihoSensus.eu have no diagnostic or self-diagnostic value.
- Any test accessed on PsihoSensus.eu does not guarantee the resumption of any mental health or personal development problems.
- Accessing and completing the online psychological tests on PsihoSensus.eu does not replace the visit to a mental health specialist – a psychologist, psychotherapist or psychiatrist.
- The psychological tests on this site are used for informational or entertainment purposes only and do not in any way characterize your mental health or personal development level or status.
These conditions are necessary because the symptoms that are specific to a disorder may be common for other psychological disorders. Therefore it can not be guaranteed that the test result is a good one. This is why a consultation with a psychological health specialist is the only way to get a clear evaluation of your mental health or personal development level.
- The data collected through the online questionnaires is used to be able to answer to you if you are asking a question, if you are in a different city than Bucharest or to be directed to a colleague in your city (psychotherapist, psychologist or psychiatrist).
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be able to ask questions on PsihoSensus.eu. If you are not 18 years old you will not get an answer.
- The owner of the site reserves the right to answer or not the questions asked by you.
- The questions are confidential. However, there are some confidentiality limits that you should read in advance.
- The questions forms or contact forms are not to be used for emergency situations.
- The answers received do not replace the consultation with a specialist psychologist, psychotherapist or psychiatrist, do not have diagnostic or treatment value, and do not guarantee the resolution of any problems you encounter.
- If you are in a crisis and have suicidal thoughts, call the Romanian Suicide Prevention Alliance at phone number 0800 801 200 .
- Valentina Dragomir is not responsible for any loss or damage you suffer from your use of this website or any information obtained through the PsihoSensus.eu website, contact forms or ask a question forms.
If you would like more information about these terms and conditions, please contact me at [email protected]